Need to Know
Buffalo Park Cricket Grounds
Buffalo Park Drive,
East London, 5201
P.O. Box 803, East London,
Telephone: +27 43 743 7757
Facsimile: +27 43 743 2393
|TICKET PRICE LIST - BUFFALO PARK 2015-2016|
|TICKET DESCRIPTION||MOMENTUM||RAM SLAM||SA VS WEST INDIES WOMEN'S TOUR||SUNFOIL||COMMENTS|
|ADULT GROUND ENTRY||R 40.00||R 60.00||R 20.00||0|
|SCHOLAR GROUND ENTRY||R 20.00||R 30.00||R 10.00||0||SCHOOL GOING 7-18|
|PENSIONER GROUND ENTRY||R 20.00||R 30.00||R 10.00||0||PROVIDE PENSIONERS CARD|
|STUDENT GROUND ENTRY||R 20.00||R 30.00||R 10.00||0||PROVIDE STUDENT CARD|
|MAIN STAND RESERVED SEATS||R 40.00||R 60.00||R 20.00||0|
|LONG ROOM||TBC||TBC||TBC||0||INCLUDES SEAT, PARKING, MEAL, CASH BAR|
|BOX THAT ROCKS/PARTY IN A BOX||TBC||TBC||TBC||0||INCLUDES SEAT, PARKING, MEAL, CASH BAR, NO UNDER 18'S (TBC)|
- No Dangerous Weapons
- No Cans or Glass Bottles
- No Alcohol
- No Horns or Vuvuzelas
- No Beach umbrellas
- Small coolerboxes are permitted but these must be stored below your seat if your ticket is located in one of the pavilions.
- No pets/animals
- All softdrinks brought into the stadium should be sealed
- Spectators are permitted to bring in their own food, cold drinks (if in plastic containers).
- There will be food and beverage vendors available.
- Deckchairs are allowed, however please be considerate to spectators sitting behind you.
- Full road closures will only be active in Buffalo Park Drive during
- International matches.
- Spectators attending the game may enter (walk) through the entrance just below the Buffalo Club at the turnstiles or via the normal entrance at the main gate.
- All spectators will be searched by security to ensure that no prohibited items are allowed in the stadium.
- Parking to the public is available at the old Marina Glen area.
- Paid parking is also available with security officers patrolling this area, in designated areas.
- Season ticket holders and VIP guests who have been issued with parking tickets can park on the B field or old Caravan Park.
- Should you wish to exit the stadium during the match, please retain your match ticket in able to allow you to exit through the turnstiles.
- You will need your same ticket to enter back into the stadium.
- Spectators with special needs (disabled) should enter through the Buffalo Club Entrance and enter through gate 3 (service providers’ entrance).
- Selling of tickets on match day is permitted except for international matches whereby Border Cricket will advertising and advice where match tickets (if not yet sold out) can be purchased or collected from.
- Gas braais are permitted for domestic matches only and in designated areas.
- Look out for the signs.
For any other queries, contact Border Cricket on 043 7437757
Q: How do I get tickets for the grass embankment?
A: Tickets can be purchased online at http://www.ticketpros.co.za/ or at the gate.
Q: How do I get tickets for the suites/chalets/longroom seats ?
A: Please contact Bev Weimann on +27 43 709 9710 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. A copy of our brochure with the 2015/2016 season rates can be found here Border Cricket Product Brochure.
Q: When can I buy tickets for domestic and international matches?
A: Tickets can be purchased online at http://www.ticketpros.co.za
Q: What can I bring to the stadium?
The following items are authorised at the Buffalo Park Cricket Stadium:
|The following items are authorised at the Buffalo Park Cricket Stadium:
||The following items are prohibited at the Buffalo Park Cricket Stadium:
A: Only portable gas braais are permitted in certain designated areas. According to the Events Safety and Security Act, regrettably no open fires are permitted.
Q: Is public parking available at the stadium?
A: The old Caravan Park and Marina Glen areas can be used. Parking ticket prices are subject to change.